View Single Post
Old 06-22-2015, 08:33 AM   #24
JadeD
YT 1000 Club Member

Default Raksha is too smart for her own good

Raksha is my "smarty pants" of a dog.

The dogs are playing the yard and Teek is out there with us. I just lay him leash on the ground and he doesn't go far from me.

Teek decides he wants to chase the puppies while they are playing so they both gang up on him which scares him. He runs to the sandy area where we are preparing to put in a patio, which is off limits for the puppies. Raksha runs after him and we tell her to get back in the the grass. She runs back to the grass and I tell Teek to come on back on the grass too. Raksha stops, turns around and sees that Teek is still in the sand. She runs out into the sand, grabs his leash and runs back to the grass, pulling him along with her and drops the leash as soon as he is in the grass and runs off to play with Rowan. All the while my daughter and I are too stunned to even say anything to her about her getting back in the grass! We just look at each other and start laughing.

Raksha is one smart little cookie. If Rowan is doing something and we tell him to stop, she will run over to him and bark at him, or nip at him so that he stops what we tell him to stop doing. She is in charge for sure. Now she just has to convince our big dog that she is the boss and one day she will, believe me.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!