View Single Post
Old 06-20-2015, 08:04 AM   #3
Nancy1999
I ♥ Joey & Ralphie!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monique12 View Post
Seems amazing, these trackers can really be helpful especially if you want to lose weight. I've been through this phase and I can relate that how beneficial this kind of tracker can be. So I would like to share my weight loss experience here.
First of all you need to change your lifestyle in order to lose weight or reduce belly fat. Eat healthy foods and avoid all kinds of junk and processed foods. Exercise regularly, drink lots of water, take green tea with lemon and most of all be consistent and determined in your weight loss effort. So if you're looking for a best way to lose stomach fat fast or lose overall weight, you should follow these tips. Exercise applications or tracker can be very helpful in keeping track of your progress.
Thanks for your post, I couldn't agree more, I've been dieting for over a year now, and had to do exactly all the things you mentioned. I'm diabetic as well as insulin resistant and so it's been especially difficult to lose the last few pounds, so I'm always on the lookout for tips to keep me motivated.

Join today and remove this ad!