View Single Post
Old 06-19-2015, 12:39 PM   #6
wigglewomyn
YT Addict

Your Bella is a gorgeous little girl. I can tell how much she means to you and how much you love her. I am so sorry to hear that she is so very sick. I believe that you will know when it is time; that she will tell you when she is ready to go. I had to put my oldest dog to sleep 2 years ago this week. She was deaf, going blind, had trouble walking, didn't have any control over her bowels, but she still was eating until 2 days before the end. For about six months, everyone kept telling me that it was time to let her go but I said that she would tell me when it was time. It's so hard to face that that time might be near because it is so hard to lose our loved ones.

I came home from work one night and let her out to pee and she just fell over and couldn't get up. I ran her right to the vets and they told me that she had had a massive stroke and probably wouldn't last the night. I had to make the decision to let her go. I still wasn't ready for it even though I had known the day was coming and I would have to let her go when she told me she was ready.

I hope that something can be done to help Bella so that you will still have time left with her. Spend every precious moment you can with Bella and store up all of the memories that you two make together. They will last you a long time.

Last edited by wigglewomyn; 06-19-2015 at 12:42 PM.
wigglewomyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!