View Single Post
Old 06-19-2015, 04:04 AM   #4
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

I had to put my 17 y/o girl down Oct 1, 2013, it seems like it was just yesterday, She was blind, and I would say totally deaf, but he ate and had no potty issues other then making where ever she was, she was playful in a new way as she could not see nor hear. Then one day she would not eat, she didn't eat for two days, off to the vet where she stayed for 7 days with IV. I just cannot write all that happened, after 7 days of promising reports she would be coming home, day 7 I received a call to come in and say my good byes, I had to put her down. I did not have to make that choice, a higher being did that for me. I was devastated. Your vet, or your baby will let you know when it's her time to leave you. It's never easy, and were are never prepared even knowing the time may be coming soon, but you have to do what is best for your baby. Stay strong, you will do the right thing when that time comes. keeping you and Bella in my prayers. (((HUGS)))
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!