View Single Post
Old 06-16-2015, 09:35 AM   #1
yavenay
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Speaking of hot weather

I usually walk her as soon as I get home from work but the weather has forced me to push her walks back to a later time in the evening.

Well you would of thought I tortured the poor thing. She hates it. After about an hour, the little whines starts, follow by the sighing and the stare. The stare is just mainly her "why are you treating me so mean look". If all else fails, she resort to her best helpless puppy dog look....you guys know the look with the big brown eye's looking up at you pathetically. She has perfected this look.

If her looks aren't working, she goes back to the whining which at this point gets louder and longer. She starts pacing frantically from the door to the window. I don't have any skin kids but I imagine kids do the same thing when they really want something. She is so like a 3 yr old child that will never grow up and move out .

Around 7:30 it is cool enough to take her for a walk where she proceeds to try and chase everything that moves (if it wasn't for the leash, i'm sure she could literally run to California and back without stopping). This has now become our new routine.

By the way, she uses potty pads so it's not her wanting to go out to potty. She just wants to go out so she can chase and bark at anything that moves. But that's another story.
yavenay is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!