View Single Post
Old 06-15-2015, 05:38 AM   #514
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeD View Post
I am always afraid to see what new stuff is posted on here.

My own personal experience on here is to stay away from certain topics. There is also at least one member that once they get on the thread, I bail. They do not know how to be nice to others and I have gotten into it with them so I just walk away from that thread at that point because they just say the same thing over and over and won't listen to what anyone else has to say. Once they join the thread I leave the topic because some people just will not be nice or even listen to others.

Other than that I really enjoy this forum. I honestly hope a moderator sends them a message about some of their recent posts. If anyone says anything about others being mean on a thread that person (who is being mean or rude) is the first person to whine and say "then tell a moderator about it." They obviously do not recognize themselves as being so mean and rude to us. I almost left the forum months ago because of that one person, but I stayed because for that one person I had met at least 10 that were nice.
In every large community, there will always be people we prefer and people we don't -- that's never going to change. So, we have to tolerate a lot of differences here, or we won't do well in general participating in a community.

As far as the 2nd paragraph, unless you report a post, there is nothing we can do -- none of us are mind readers .

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!