View Single Post
Old 06-14-2015, 06:55 AM   #29
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy1999 View Post
No, I'm serious, I'm through with this thread!
See? Nailed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimimomo View Post

WHY is this thread still open?!
Lol . If I had a nickle for every time someone posted that! $$$$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by pstinard View Post
Speaking of tasting dog food, does anyone remember those dog biscuits from the 1960's that were shaped like red hearts, orange cheese, green fish, and yellow milk bottles? I thought they were Milk Bones, but I could be wrong. Anyway, when I was four years old, I sampled one of each, and I was very disappointed that they all tasted the same .

My parents used to pour their leftover coffee in our Cocker Spaniel's dog dish, and when I was three years old, I used to get on my hands and knees and drink the coffee out of the dog's bowl. To discourage me from doing this, my parents started giving my own coffee, with milk and sugar, in a tippy cup.

Ahhhhh, memories .
Too funny...great story. When I was little, I just had to taste my dog's dry kibble - and seriously, it really wasn't *that* bad!

So how old were you when you started officially drinking coffee? Do you still drink it, btw? How funny that you started w/ a tippy cup. You must have a very suave coffee palate, starting that young.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!