Thread: I am so excited
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2006, 08:42 AM   #1
minniemn
YT Addict

Smile I am so excited

I know I have been away for some time, we have yet another funeral tonight- I can not believe how many people in my family are passing away.

But the reason for my post is, I had a litter of pups, and one of the people who bought the male (the one I wanted to keep) called me this am, she is going on vacation, and right away I said I would watch him for them while she is gone (she did have other arrangements made) but she said yes.... I am so excited.

I have a question though- at my home I have the mom, and one of the siblings here- will they recogonize him? will he remember us? or will the scents from here remind him that he started out here? will the mom remember him?

I don't want any problems with them, I will watch them close to make sure there are no issues... but I am hoping they will remember eachother, and have a great time together- (all dogs are fixed)

I knew that when I sold this pup to this family, that he was going to a great home, and boy did he ever- he is so loved, and trained so well.. he rings a bell to go potty, (she will bring his bell) but you can hear the love she has for him in her voice, I can't stop smiling

Well, if anyone has any advice, or knows if they will know eachother I would appreciate hearing it....

Thanks in advance

edited to add- these pups are 8 months old now
minniemn is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!