View Single Post
Old 06-09-2015, 07:55 PM   #74
Doodlebug
♥Love My Puppies!♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkietalkjilly View Post
Heartening, encouraging news to hear that he's now got some good days and has a peaceful place to find some restoration away from city life. Does your brother have a dog of his own? Dogs are therapeutic for humans in need of almost every kind of healing.
Again, thank you so much for all of your prayers and well wishes. Jerry has two dogs that are his whole world. They spend weekends with him in the country. Rusty is a red dog, looks kind of like an Irish setter to me. She is older and starting to experience old age symptoms like arthritis and hearing loss. The other is a big white dog and the name escapes me now. They are jerry's world to him, just like our Yorkies are to us. I know they are giving him love and comfort that us humans can't even begin to give him. So he is doing OK as long as he has his dogs and his country life.

I want to thank you Sherri and Kristin and let you both know how much I have appreciated your friendship and loving concern. You are both beyond exceptional people and I am grateful that I have gotten to know you. Hugs to you!!! Jean
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!