View Single Post
Old 06-08-2015, 05:44 AM   #4
SirTeddykins
aka ♥SquishyFace♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeD View Post
She does this out in the yard with me standing right next to her, so I don't think it is anxiety. That just seems to be how she likes to pee. LOL

She is totally calm when she does it, not excited, or anxious or anything. She just stands up and then lets it go. I have just never seen a female dog pee in that position before.

This is my "monkey girl" dog who can escape from nearly anything. She climbs over the exercise pen, she has climbed out of the baby playpen and she can get onto nearly anything she wants. At 4 lb 12 oz she is one fast and agile little girl. She was jumping on the couch over 2 weeks ago. Rowan just learned today how to jump on the couch.

Oh, in that case, I'd suggest she is just 'eccentric' haha. Teddy did do this weird thing in front of me but, admittedly, he was still excited i.e. trying to get out of the gate, etc.

I have heard that girls mark standing up and stuff, before, but I have never experienced this kind of thing either since I have never owned a female dog!

Well, I hope someone can come along and shed some light but I think you should post a video in the meantime..haha!
SirTeddykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!