View Single Post
Old 06-07-2015, 01:17 PM   #5
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Congratulations on your new Yorkie!!! You are so welcome here and don't hesitate to post signs and symptoms so anyone here who has been through something just like it with their dog an give you some info, advice, pointers, etc. This forum is such a great tool to help direct you in how to ask intelligent questions or help guide your vet(in some instances) when they seem uncertain or not able to diagnose your dog, offer advice and opinions on how to help get answers, treatment.

The ladies and gents here have probably hundreds of years combined experiences in breeding/whelping, raising, nursing, training, grooming, entertaining and loving Yorkshire Terriers both healthy and sick or injured but only one of us is studying to be a vet as far as I know - we're amateurs at actual diagnosing. Still, I never fail to come here while waiting for morning or after I call the vet or get home from the ER hospital to try to get a handle on what could be going on with my dog that I need to know more about and try to get up to speed on what could be happening and what the future will be like.

What do your vet and breeder say about the health issues your little one is having? Do you mind my asking if you have a small dog vet, one familiar with treating small and toy dogs?

Hoping your enjoy this forum as much as we all have. It's literally been a Godsend in so many ways.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!