View Single Post
Old 06-06-2015, 08:59 PM   #71
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodlebug View Post
Thank you so much for your continuing prayers and good thoughts. They are saying that it is too soon to tell if the treatments are helping, so I don't really have much to update. I am hearing that most days he is feeling good, with a day of sickness after chemo. He is spending all of the time that he can in the country when he is up to it, so I haven't been seeing him regularly. He wants the peace and quiet and the beauty of nature surrounding him as much as possible and I love that he has a place to go that gives him so much peace and happiness. Your prayers and concern mean more to me than I can say. Love, Jean
Heartening, encouraging news to hear that he's now got some good days and has a peaceful place to find some restoration away from city life. Does your brother have a dog of his own? Dogs are therapeutic for humans in need of almost every kind of healing.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!