View Single Post
Old 06-06-2015, 08:08 PM   #8
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

I know how you feel and how you miss your deal little friend, Crystal. I lost my Jilly on Christmas Eve and it took years before I could ever fully enjoy that holiday quite the same again. These little Yorkies have such huge presence, almost always totally own the room they are in, are larger than life and completely rule the worlds of their owners and best buddies in every way. The relationship one can have with a dog is essentially as valuable, special and enriching as that of a human relationship. I'm so grateful for the years I had with Scotty and Jilly but still miss them mightily.

Would you mind if I ask if you can not physically manage to care for another little Yorkie or are you just hesitant to possibly have to leave one to go into a nursing home or something down the road? For what its worth, I've taken in many dogs who'd lost their former owners/homes and each and every one adapted to its new life here just fine. Dogs are practical little survivors given a chance and even the elder, ill or injured ones adapt to new homes.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!