View Single Post
Old 06-06-2015, 05:06 AM   #3
JadeD
YT 1000 Club Member

That is so cool!!!!

It is fun when you know relatives of your puppies.

When I went to get my puppies I was in that area for a college graduation (my step daughter) and being gone all day I had to get someone to keep Teek for me. The lady who owns the grandparents to my puppies offered to keep him for the day. Teek and the grandmother of my new puppies are identical in looks! I could not tell them apart when they were both running around. Same size, color, hair cut, top knot. LOL. Their grandfather looks exactly like the puppies daddy though so I have no idea what the puppies will look like. It was fun to get to play with the grandparents of my puppies though. I also am very close friends with the lady who had the puppies and so I know the puppies parents well. That was a crazy day though as the lady who has the grandparents owns 5 Yorkies, so there were 6 Yorkies at her house all day. Teek had a blast though and even got to go to a yorkie party with her for a few hours. I am sure that made the time go by faster for him.

Those 2 dogs are so cute and it will be so much fun to have another one to play with yours that is related too! So awesome!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!