View Single Post
Old 03-03-2006, 04:54 AM   #38
Brandy101b
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegntorchid
Everyone could do battle all day about "should my dog be allowed or not". I personallly do take my yorkie with me when ever possible. We have been to walmart, target, home depot, lowes, and countless other places. If there is no sign on the door..... I to understand that service dogs are needed but, my yorkie stays in her bag and bothers no one, a service dog walks all over the floor panting and slobbering and shedding. I have never seen hair come off of my yorkie unless I am combing her and everything I have read and been told (vet included) says that yorkies do not have pet dander.
But further more I have seen some pretty nasty people in these same stores that are contaminating food where my yorkie does not. These people do not bathe, not wearing shoes or shirts(this make want to not shop), not to mention the ones who go to the bathroom and don't wash. And lets not forget the ones who think my family would like to have their cigarette with our meal or our outing. I would much prefer to sit down at the table with my yorkie who licks her rear from time to time than these nasty people, and I would much rather shop with her.
In areas where "money" rules no shop or store owner would dare tell a customer to take their little dog out. Neither does Pier 1. Every one has their own thoughts.

In the state of florida where I live dogs (unless service dogs) are not allowed anywhere except vets, petsmart and petshops. And people are not allowed to smoke in resturants and shoes and shirts are ALWAYS required in every store. I have never seen someone with out shoes or shirts in a store, and have been lucky enough not to have to dine with smoke, so I am very happy that also I do not have to shop with dogs!
Brandy101b is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!