View Single Post
Old 05-27-2015, 06:48 PM   #1
MarkFromSea
YT 3000 Club Member

Default Chewy.com helps cure procrastination!

Well, Chewy isn't going to cure procrastination but it does help! LOL Tax free in all but 3 states, free shipping if you meet a minimum $ amount on your order, a liberal return policy, easy access of product information and some pretty decent prices. They ship to states that other online retailer won't!

Months ago I bought a bag of Wellness, grain free, Ocean Formula.. I was thinking fish would be a great protein source but the dogs didn't agree on the taste. "We're not cats!" they told me! Well, I tried a few different ways to convince them that it would be good for them, all positive encouragement, but they still weren't having it. My better half just shook her head and went to the store on multiple occasions for other foods to keep them eating, dry and canned. Finally I hit that little chat button at Chewy.com and on comes someone to assist... Bada Bing, she had sent a credit to my card with out me even asking for a refund or how to return this bag of Wellness "cat food". She just asked me to donate it to a local shelter, which will soon be done. I really couldn't believe it could possibly be that easy so I waited till I saw the credit on my monthly statement.

To the procrastination, with my "auto ship" date coming up yet again, I extended it a couple times, I finally got my better half in the same room and we hashed out what food we would purchase. I've been adjusting what was on my Chewy "auto ship" list for quite some time at the site so it really was easier than I make it out to be. Of course, I had to play with the filters that are available at Chewy to narrow down the brand options. Here I pick a brand, dry food, no corn, wheat or soy and all stages. Any way, it clears the selections out that you don't have any interest in and cuts down on clutter on the screen as well as give you an overview of prices on those products.

Dog - fromm No Corn No Wheat No Soy Dry Food for All Stages - Free Shipping at Chewy.com

On to treats with similar filters!

Bully Sticks Dog - bully sticks Grain-Free Treats for All Stages - Free Shipping at Chewy.com

We added in some canned Fromm food as well, click and done! Now it's just a short wait for the package from the big brown van!

Enough of that! Have fun! Good night!
MarkFromSea is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!