View Single Post
Old 05-24-2015, 04:43 PM   #10
Russpilot
Donating 500 Club Member

Animal Smiley 019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
Does she want to play? Will she even eat high-value treats that she normally would not turn down? It all sort of depends on how disoriented you really think she is; if it seemed like just a slight tummy thing, I'd likely wait a day if it were me. If it was true disorientation though, that would scare me.
She was nosing her favorite toys half heartedly, she only picked at banana, pumpkin, chicken breast and dry... No, she is not spoiled much around here. I was shaken because she was ignoring her name and "come", but when either of us walked anywhere, she would trot along behind just like always. Like she would just "snap out of it". So I am thinking (hoping) that she was really just not feeling it. She has finally crashed and she slept in my arms for about an hour before mommy took her off to bed. Yes, again, she isn't spoiled... just ask her, she will tell you! She ate two bowls of chicken rice soup and just to get the sugar and calories in her, mom gave her a couple of tablespoons of doggy ice cream (which she is now wearing in her mantle). Doc put her back on the meds she was on last week, hoping for a return of normal terrier puppy behavior. Praying for a better tomorrow, but at least no pacing puppy at the moment!
Russpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!