View Single Post
Old 05-24-2015, 06:56 AM   #211
Harrysmum
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayswalters View Post
You're not losing touch with reality...I will be getting a puppy but she won't be home until the 27th when she will be 12 weeks old. I have been waiting impatiently. 😃

My son did lose his vision in his left eye already. His right eye is failing but he is still able to see with glasses. We are hoping that he will retain this vision as long as possible. We have decided to have an aide come and work with him 3 days a week instead of him going away to school. So far it is working well. He will be going on another trip next month with his group and is very excited.

We decided to go with a Labradoodle puppy for my son which he will be getting in late July. He is planning on going to train with the puppy once she is old enough. He is also planning to move back to his own apartment in July if everything works out.

So a lot has been happening...I was having some depression issues myself but I am feeling better and I'm really looking forward to my little pup joining the family. I know that Bonnie will be so happy to have a playmate!
Hello sweet lady!

Just to give you my little bit of input... My daughter rescued a Labradoodle from an extremely abusive situation some years ago (he would have been put to sleep that night - it was a nightmare).

Luka has turned out to be THE most wonderful, gentle, caring dog you could ever wish to meet. He looks after my little granddaughter like another relative....for instance - if another person or dog approaches, then he circles her buggy, warding them off...

I could tell you stories galore about his wonderfulness, but I don't want to bore you to tears... Suffice to say - I think you and your son have made the absolute BEST choice for the situation....and I wish you every happy thought in the world xxx
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!