Thread: Help!!!
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2015, 05:57 PM   #1
Meganjimenez
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Help!!!

My puppy is 5 weeks old and easier today we was playful and fine and about 5 minutes later I heard him yacking or gagging and he couldn't breathe I thought he was chocking on something and he wasn't his gums and tongue stared to turn blue and grey almost white and he was dying and I was breathing air into his mouth and driving him to pets mart bs field at and we rushed him in and they could not tell me anything and I was there for over 4 hours, they said he was oxygen dependent and so he was on oxygen they said they saw nothing on his X-rays as far as chocking, and they were telling me to put him down they said they saw a lot of gas in his belly and they wanted to take that out and they did they came back out said that he didn't look good and they suggested to put him down and I refused hey had no diagnosis and so I'm hysterically crying and they bring him too me he is limp and just wining still having hard time breathing and he is pooping dish reach a brown dirt looking kind and so they take him back and I agree to put him down and before they do they come back in and tell me they stopped to listen to his heart and head unusual stuff and took another x Ray and saw fluid in his lungs and said we may have a fighting chance and let again for some time and came back and said he was bleeding from his mouth and nose now and that the fluid may be blood they aren't sure but his first x Rays came up clear and now he has damage? And at that time it had only been an hour and a half since the first ones. the vet came back told us to put him down again we refused he still didn't have a diagnosis and now we are at a emergency vet hospital, and his is still on oxygen he made it the card ride here without dying can someone please help me and tell me if anyone else has ever had this happen to their yorkie???
Meganjimenez is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!