View Single Post
Old 05-21-2015, 08:56 AM   #9
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by barneysmommmy View Post
Runs through the house. Up the hall, down the hall. Like a little mouse.

Back story: I brought Willie home, without DH's permission in March because he was needing a home. I wasn't really sure about it, but couldn't stand to leave him in the situation he was in. Hubby was somewhat dismayed (extremely angry). I was unsure. Our life was so structured.

Ok, enough of that. Just wanted to brag a bit about how great it's been adding Willie to our crew. Anna at first hated him. Now, she lets him sleep by her. Barney adores him. They run all over the place chasing after toys. My sweet, loving, understanding husband (laying it on thick, he might read this) secretly loves him. He carries him around and lets him sleep on his shoulder at night. Of course he makes sure to complain about how annoying it is. Softyyyyy.

His potty training is going great. So, Willie be potty trained? Why yes, he will.

It is so amazing to me how your heart can stretch out and love another little soul just as deeply. I mean, I knew we would love him, but I had no idea it would be like this. All 3 of them are so different and unique, with their own little personalities.
LOVING the hubs...you got a good one!

Lol on the "willie be potty trained..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by barneysmommmy View Post
Yes, it was such a struggle at first. I wasn't feeling very good physically and I just wasn't sure if I had it in me to bring in another fur baby. Thanks so much. Here's a pic of Willie and hubby. While it looks like hubby is choking him, he is actually petting his little neck. Nothing is more relaxing after a long day at work.
Adorable. You and hubs are awesome for giving this little one his furever home...one that is so loving and accepting and warm.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!