View Single Post
Old 05-20-2015, 10:38 PM   #10
lillymae
YT 3000 Club Member

First let me say, Welcome to YT ! I don't believe that MissPixi was trying to offend you, but what she said makes perfect sense. When you plan to breed, you should always do your research & have a mentor before the fact. My Sassy was the victim of a BYB who claimed to be a Proffesional breeder, turns out not only was she NoT a PRO but a shady BYB & my Sassy suffered as a result of that. So it's these kinds of things we as Lovers of our pups try to educate people about. As I am sure you Love your baby & would never deliberately bring unhealthy, unsound puppies into the world. There are lots of things to consider before breeding besides just a vet check, things like does your dog come from Healthy Champion lines ? Has both parents been tested for this & that ? are they genetically sound ? Do you know the answer to these questions ? If not then you should deff not breed your dog. There is much more then meets the eye when planning to breed. Here is a perfect example, Chiari Malformation, have you heard of this ? This is what my Sassy had & it is Both herriditary & congenital & is it no joking matter. People breed for the cute stubby body & baby doll face & this is never a good thing as it causes a change in the shape in the skull & is where Chiari comes in. So this is what we here at YT try to educate people about as we Love dogs & don't ever want to see or hear that they are suffering from bad breeding. YT is very often where & how people learn of things like Chiari, AAI , LS & LP. Simply a matter of fact not judjment so Please try not to take some posts the wrong way as we are Happy to have you here. I will be praying that if your princess in PG that all goes well for Her, the pups & you
lillymae is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!