View Single Post
Old 05-20-2015, 05:36 AM   #15
JadeD
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddsock View Post
We don't have rabies in the UK, so that's not a worry. She should have these dogs under control though.

If the bite has cost OP money, then she should cover your costs. Is it possible for her to put a fence around her front door or is she straight out onto the street? If she can do the fencing, she should. If not she needs a baby gate indoors, so they can't rush out...until trained.
Dang it! I was going to say that! England is the only place in the world that does not have rabies! I wanted to look like a smarty pants by know that (and not being from England).

I would report it though so that if there is another bite yours is recorded. I socialize my Yorkies so that I can literally hand them to anyone and they don't even care. That is just the way I prefer my small dogs to be. My big dog is my watch dog and more leary of people but he stays at home so that is fine. The Yorkies go everywhere that I can take them so I want social and friendly dogs that would not bark or bite anyone. Just the way I prefer to raise mine.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!