View Single Post
Old 05-19-2015, 06:21 PM   #33
JadeD
YT 1000 Club Member

So, I was going to visit my puppies for the second time on Friday (before bringing them home on Monday) and I saw one of their sibling puppies on the sidewalk at a ladies house. I pointed the puppy out to my step daughter who was with me. The lady who owns the puppy saw us so I pulled the car over and put down the window and told her I was getting the 2 siblings that were left and that hers was cute.

We talked about the person who had the puppies and I asked her what she named her (Maggie) and she handed her to me in my car and I held her and played with her and then handed her to my step daughter while I talked to the lady. I have never met the lady before, and don't know her name. I guess it is the area I grew up in or perhaps it is just my friendly face.

We talked about people who lived in her house in past and about who knows what else. LOL. I got her puppy back from my step daughter and handed it back to her and told her thanks for letting us see it and that it was smaller than both of mine (she got the runt).

I would not have let the guy take it home either, but at the same time not everyone is out to steal someone's puppy either just because they think it is cute.

There is a reason I don't have puppies with my dogs, I would not want to get rid of any of them.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!