View Single Post
Old 05-19-2015, 02:05 PM   #1
keesh121
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default I was bit by someones yorkie

Hi not sure what to do, I was walking along my road to go pick my daughter from her group at brownies she is 8. on the way to pick her up i walked past a house about 10 doors down from mine when a door opened and 3 yorkies ran out. one ran at me as i walked past and scuttled around my feet i was on the phone at the time so didnt pay much attention to it however it bit me on the back of the calf i bent down to put my stop the thing running off from its owner and still hadnt realised it bit my leg. the woman picked it up and walked off. i got 30 yards further down the road and felt this stinging in the back of my leg to realise i had been bitten.

i had blood running down my leg and a series of puncture marks and a bruise seeming to be it main two teeth at the top and the bottom row of teeth. can clearly be seen now.

i have to go to my GP surgery for a tetanus shot tomorrow and not sure what further action i should take.

I am not really injured however my thoughts if it can get through my jeans into my calf (which is fairly big) then what can it do to my daughter or son or any other kid in the area.

i am basically asking for advice on what to do next do i report it to local authority, police or nothing?
keesh121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!