View Single Post
Old 05-19-2015, 06:38 AM   #34
JadeD
YT 1000 Club Member

I love him! I love his name too! Atticus made the short list for Rowan as well, but from a book my husband and I read. Rowan just felt better and sounded good with Raksha.

I got my babies home. I now have 4 indoor dogs! I have an 80 lb English Setter who is adjusting great to the puppies! I have Teek of course, who is not liking the puppies at all, so far. He did good in the car yesterday with them and stuff, but today he is very upset with me. I think we need to go take a drive just me and him and go get some food or something. Of course, the new babies, Rowan and Raksha. They are doing great so far!

Raksha slept with Jahryn last night and whined to get off the bed and went to her pee pad and pooped. Rowan slept in his area and did good. He woke me up at 6am and went out and did both. He also pooped on his pad last night too and peed as well. They are doing great. They are so cute!!!!

I hope Teek comes around soon. I miss my baby cuddled on the couch with me. I adore him and I wish he could see that!

Good luck with yours, glad they are getting along. I am sure mine will be soon.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!