View Single Post
Old 05-19-2015, 04:23 AM   #20
JadeD
YT 1000 Club Member

That was a long day! The puppies did amazing! No sickness, no bathroom issues. They road very well. I visited them everyday over the weekend so they were already familiar with me and they don't seem scared in any way. They are actually fairly settled in. I do think it helps that I took 2 puppies because they have each other to reassure them that they are fine.

They are just so stinking cute! Oh my gosh, are they cute!

I can't wait to see what they look like as they grow up. I got to hang out with their parents quite a bit (I already knew them though) and I also got to hang out with their grandparents (Yorkie side) and that was fun! Their grandmother looks exactly like Teek. They were both on the floor and it took me a minute to figure out which one was mine. They are exactly the same size, shape, color, hair cut. Even the lady that owns her had trouble telling the 2 apart for a minute. Their grandfather and their dad look identical except their dad is smaller and they are very dark. They are black on the back where Teek is silvery. I hope Rowan looks like his dad and granddad and I hope Raksha looks like her grandmother.

We will see though!

The trip went great though!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!