View Single Post
Old 05-18-2015, 11:57 AM   #1
Magnus
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Toplinepet.com (Mustache comb, nail scissor, and apron)

I recently got bunch of stuff from Toplinepet.com and had the opportunity to use the three items over the weekend. I absolutely LOVED IT! Can't wait to try out the other neat stuff I got!

Mustache Comb:

I used to use the regular flea comb I bought at the local pet store. It got so dirty, and cleaning it didn't really help so I had to toss it. Was going to get another one but got this mustache comb instead. It's just SO much better to work with! Not only am I using it to get the gunk out of Zoey's eyes, but I'm combing her entire face with it as well. Before, I'd had to use the brush and she hated it.

toplinepet.com
(Mustache Combs. 2nd from the bottom.)

Nail Scissor:

I bought a typical nail clipper from Petsmart. Didn't go well and I was terrified of cutting the quick. So next, I got the dremel. It was better but had to wrestle with them a little more b/c of the noise and it takes a bit longer.

This nail scissor is just AWESOME! I only cut off a tiny part but Magnus/Zoey didn't freak out like they did with the previous two. Which put me at more ease and I was able to get through all 20 toes in less then a minute. The cutting process felt really smooth. If you want to try doing nails yourself and the clipper/dremel isn't working for you, I'd strongly suggest this item.

toplinepet.com
(I got the small nail scissor. Mid bottom of the page.)

Maden Grooming Apron:

I have few aprons but just your typical kitchen use. Always ended up with bunch of hair on it and soaked after the grooming was over. This maden's apron is really light so I don't really even feel it on. And it did exactly as described. Repelled fur/hair, and water. I know there's thicker/heavier ones out there but honestly... I don't like that "bulky" feeling so I'm very happy with this one.

toplinepet.com
Magnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!