View Single Post
Old 05-18-2015, 05:11 AM   #1
CoopersMom89
YT Addict

Default Bit the Bullet (New yorkie)

So we have been talking about going ahead and getting a new puppy! I wanted a friend for Cooper and wanted to be able to get the puppy stage over all at once lol!!! Well while we were contemplating getting a second one my sister called...... She got a yorkie for my niece and nephews (which I told her not to do) because they loved Cooper so much! Well the puppy they ended up with was about half the size of Cooper (I think Cooper will be about 6-8 pounds). So needless to say we ended up with a new baby over the weekend so I wanted to introduce him!!!

We named him Atticus because that is mine and my husband's favorite book! Plus Gregory Peck played Atticus in the movie and my husband was named after Gregory Peck lol!!! But Cooper has been so good with him and we are excited we got the chance to resuce him lol!!
Attached Thumbnails
Bit the Bullet (New yorkie)-img_0007.jpg   Bit the Bullet (New yorkie)-img_0008.jpg   Bit the Bullet (New yorkie)-img_0062__1431954487_149_168_230_4.jpg   Bit the Bullet (New yorkie)-img_0001__1431954519_149_168_230_4.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!