View Single Post
Old 05-17-2015, 12:44 PM   #165
gemy
YT 2000 Club
Donating Member

Default So what goes behind in the show enviroment?

As an owner, breeder, exhibitor, I source and sometimes get opinions from my trusted mentors.

This weekend so far - I observed movement and structure on 3 upcoming YT puppies - 2 Black Russians.

I also got some feedback from my trainer - mostly negative about Daras state of obedience training. She is disappointed in me - and I understand that. So high I get them - and then they are let to slip! She does not understand I let Dave do the obedience for Dara - she trusts him not in this regard - and it follows how can I trust him to do this important thing? I say he needs a dog that is just his - and I try to stay out of the way. And she says to me - she needs you - I don't trust his obedience work - I trust yours. And there is a myriad of things not said but known. This is a large breed - very dominant needs to be under total control of their master. I ache for my hubby - who is found pretty lacking - I ache for him because all our dogs obey me and quite frankly bond with me best. And that for him is I think a constant heartache.

Everyone asks about Magic - how he is doing. I know their hearts are kind - but we all know he is at the end of his life! It tears me up - and my breeder friends understand - and want to stand ready for support if there is a sharp decline.

So here-in are my thoughts about this wkend.....
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!