View Single Post
Old 05-17-2015, 06:19 AM   #15
JadeD
YT 1000 Club Member

They have not had any shots and will not be exiting the car. I brought lots of pads so hopefully this will all work out well.

They have an appointment to start there shots already this week. They will not be going anywhere or even outside at home until they have their shots and will not go out in public until they have a couple sets at least.

They are very healthy and I think they will make the trip well. My puppy loves me already! He slept in my arms so sweetly. I saw them twice on Friday and also last night and will see them again today before I pick them up tomorrow morning.

They are super sweet and adorable too!

I think they are big for their age, but not really sure. I will get their weights when I get home. Raksha is bigger than Rowan. We will see if they stay that way. I got to see 2 of their 3 siblings while I was there!

A neighbor up the street took the smallest of the litter and she was outside with her when I was on my way to see my puppies and I pulled the car over and pointed out the puppy to my step daughter as a sibling to mine. The lady brought her over and I told her I was getting the remaining 2 of my friends puppies and she handed me her puppy in the car and let me hold her! Only I. The town I grew up in! Lol. I let my step daughter hold her while I talked to the lady and we talked about the lady that used to own the house she lives in, and how I loved to spend the night there because my best friend growing up was her granddaughter. Lol. Small towns are awesome. I miss that place so much.

We should pick them up around 8 tomorrow. It is very difficult to log in to Yorkie Talk on my phone so I probably won't unless I have a problem, or maybe I can throw an update on about halfway if I can get it to come up.

Thanks!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!