View Single Post
Old 05-17-2015, 04:58 AM   #1
pclady44
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Please help sick Yorkie,

Hi I'm new to this site but after I learn to operate it I know I'll love it. Ok I have a 13 year old Yorkie his name is Kriket. He is our 3rd. We took him to vet about 3 weeks ago for thinking he had something up his nose stuck and vet put him to sleep an run scope up his nose and washed nose out and xrayed and found nothing. He gave us a pill for sneezing and an anti biotic. But he is still so stuffy his nose rattles an he can't breath through it hardly at all. The vet cost us $410.00. I cannot afford any more of that. My question to anyone is have you delt with anything like this b4 do you have any suggestions to give him some relief, is it ok to use a baby nose sucker on him gently, is there any mild people nasel sprays out an can they be used on him. He was about 9 pounds? Can someone offer any advice please. I hate seeing him suffer this way. Oh also could he have maybe developed an allergy to pollin for the fist time? I look forward to hearing from someone. That is if I can find my way to it. Lol I'm not the best on one of these things. Thank You for your time.
pclady44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!