View Single Post
Old 05-16-2015, 04:31 PM   #10
107barney
T. Bumpkins & Co.
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSunni View Post
Yikes!! haha...Ok, first of all I do read up a lot on dog foods and what is best for the babies. I see my post has sparked a fuse which wasn't my intention. I'm not a member of that site, but what I got from it today was a list of all the dog foods, which first of was HUGE...then I had a starting point. I did find out that the guy who started it is a dentist and not a vet...which is fine. I'm a Realtor. He began studying this as a layman because he lost a pet to a poisonous bag of Purina from China and was devastated. I would see myself doing that. In fact, I'm so paranoid about whats in dog food because I truly believe that the cancer I have lost 2 dogs and currently one is suffering from it, is because of the crap that they ingest or have injected.

I know there are many ways to gather information and assimilate it. I acutally learn quite a bit from people I disagree with because I do try to understand what it is they are saying, and I am open to changing my mind if I am wrong or misinformed

So, I hope I didnt start anything because I just thought it was interesting. Plus there are a lot of young people with pets that may not even be aware of how important the right nutrition is for their little babies. So maybe sites like that can help them to see just how many choices there are and not all will be good ones. I'm old haha....and with age and time, you simply have to learn things to survive and grow.
Just wanted to point out a site I think is great about pet nutrition. It's run by a veterinary nutritionist www.petdiets.com
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!