View Single Post
Old 05-16-2015, 03:36 PM   #19
Deviruchi
Senior Yorkie Talker

thank you guys for the responses the anticipation of his coat changing is killing me.. i donno how i'm going to wait another couple months to see if he'd fully change into silky coat (if he ever does.. T_T lol)

but...

@daywalters, oh that's nice! you are giving me some hope lol. was brushing him again earlier today and since he was fussing about it, and trying to get out of my grasp.. he got all matted again within 5 min T_T;

@misssunni, im scared of cutting his nails too. lol.. i think i'll take kupo to groomers every other week or something... the groomer seemed to do pretty good job with his mats and cut as for coconut oil. do you know if that helps with hair matting at all? i used on myself before for deep conditioning my hair and it made my hair shiny.. i assume it'd do the same for that part but i wonder about matting. o.o;

@sirteddykins D: noooooo i really hope he doesn't end up with having cottony coat rest of his life (( its too hard to manage.. lol T_T;
but i was burhisng him earlier and noticed that his underbelly and inner leg is starting to show some grey and gold hair throughout. does that mean that his body is already starting to change? (but why just on his belly and his inside of legs..?) if he's changing hairs there.. does that mean that he'll be silky later.. or do you think i should just embrace the idea of him being cottony all his life? lol

@pstinard i'm starting to notice some of his belly and inner leg hair to change colors and texture.. but still nothing on his back where it gets matted the most.. and top of his arms... do you think i still have hope? and... red-legged yorkies? are there such ones? lol i just had to drag out kupo from his playpen to see what color it was.. seems light gold and black o.o
Deviruchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!