View Single Post
Old 05-16-2015, 02:35 PM   #4
LunarBerry
YT 500 Club Member

I had just gotten this new shampoo not too long ago, hadn't used it on her yet but it's suppose to be moisturizing and smells like coconuts, in a light way. I'm not big on coconut but I really loved how it smelled Forgot the name of it as I picked it up at TJ MAX, but gonna see how it does on her hair once I run out of the John Paul Mitchel Oatmeal shampoo.
I had also ordered this natural blueberry/oatmeal scented facial wash (Tropiclean SPA Fresh Facial Scrub) and loved it. Cleaned her face good, lightened her stain some and leaves it smelling a little like a blueberry muffin XD I actually ordered it cause I read a decent bit of folks here recommended it and I love that it's tearless and made with natural derived ingredients (so I don't have to worry as much if she licks at it some). I wished it was a little more conditioning and helps with the tangles but I can just use a bit of coconut oil on her face for the extra conditioning :3
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!