View Single Post
Old 05-16-2015, 10:43 AM   #1
Tiberius
Yorkie Talker

Default Sunny nose and kind of sluggish?

Not sure if this is the best place to post this but I'm on my way to woe but in summery I just adopted a little 3 year old Yorkie from the shelter and he has been fine with the exception of a clicking noise when he pants with his mouth open I took him to the vet and mentioned it but they didn't seem too concerned. He got his kennel cough nose drop thing when I took him in on Thursday. Today is now Saturday and he seemed fine in the morning but now he seems kinda sluggish and he has a runny nose a long with coughing episodes. I'm a first time dog owner so maybe he's just tired and I'm just over reacting but anything anyone has to say would help. As I said I'm going to work now but my mom and brother will be with him and they will be keeping an eye on him. Before this I was thinking he may have a collapsed trachea because of the clicking when he's tired and panting but could he have just could kennel cough at the shelter before I adopted him? Or perhaps could it be both kenne cough and a collapsed trachea? Like I said I'm a new pet owner so anything would help. Do you think he'll be okay until tomorrow? Thank you everyone in advance!
Tiberius is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!