View Single Post
Old 05-16-2015, 01:41 AM   #1
Opium88
YT 500 Club Member

Red face another one bites the dust

So I looked online and found a groomer who was praised repeatedly for her ability to deal with difficult dogs. I actually got an appointment for two days later. She sets firm appointments because she doesn't have any other animals there while yours are there so there's no other dogs to distract or make yours nervous during the grooming. That's pretty cool. So to start off I overslept only to be woken up with a call from her asking if I was still coming. So I panicked and said I'd be right there, hung up and told Toby and Izzy to pack their s**t we were going bye bye! They got all excited and wiggle butted around but they still didn't put their harnesses on themselves like I hoped. I did a quick groom on me and went for my keys and called my boyfriend in a panic. He had them. At work. s**t! So my neighbor took me. I was an hour late. And when I picked them up, Izzy was cute as always, and Toby looked like something off the labrynth movie. His body was shaved but not real smooth, and his face was still long and shabby. I knew then that Cujo had emerged and the groomer had not prevailed as I'd hoped for. And then I realized that the lady I had been using before this truly was a grooming god. Because whether I stay around for the abuse ( and I do mean abuse. Human abuse. Toby tries to destroy our flesh by any means necessary ) or leave her to her own defenses, my dogs come home impeccably groomed and smooth and beautiful. DOGS. As in Toby too. So I have a newfound appreciation for my side job groomer without all the fancy positioning equipment or pretty shop... Because I cheated on her with another groomer and my punishment is that Toby looks ridiculous and now I have to admit that I cheated on her and ask her to finish and fix someone else's failing. How humbling.
Opium88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!