View Single Post
Old 05-15-2015, 03:42 PM   #11
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSunni View Post
No, Sunni smacks me with her paw, lol. But at training class that's one of the things they want her to do. Touch my hand with her nose..so when she does I say touch, lol. So, your baby already knows how to do it...start naming it. I have no idea why she's supposed to be learning how to "touch" but I'll find out next week..so far its hit or miss, lol..no pun intended!
The "touch" your palm must be a standard training procedure, my trainer had me do the same thing, I asked her what would I use this command for???? she said I can put a sticky note on my palm, have Cody touch that, when he has touching sticky note on my palm down pat, I can open a cabinet door, put a sticky note on the door tell him to touch, and he will close the cabinet door , Not going to say with that answwer where I wanted to place a sticky note I look forward to the answer your trainer gives you. The "Come....touch" and other commands is still included with his daily treat reward.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!