View Single Post
Old 05-15-2015, 12:44 PM   #13
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasta5 View Post
I know of many breeders that go out of business or can not sell their dogs due to health reasons, they end up selling their dogs or need help. Also, Country Home is not a broker nor would I know of them to do this unless it was a special situation to help anyone out and they are very loving and take really good care of their animals. I'v seen lots of Dogs go to rescues and shelters to die or put to sleep. I would rather a reputable breeder like Denise sell my dogs then some awful broker or rescue that is going to put the dog in a cage and forget about it. Country Home is with the better business bureau and has many happy clients.
A person who sells dogs for a breeder or takes the dogs and then sells them is a broker. Reputable breeders don't do that because they want to be one ones meeting the people and asking the questions. Reputable breeders do not breed massive amounts of pups and usually have waiting lists so they don't need help selling there puppies. Reputable breeders also do not just send there puppies to shelters or to be put to sleep. Lots of people are not educated about brokers and what they are. I did not know what a broker was or even that they existed but it turns out I got my pup from one and where he got is his pups was from a puppy mill.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!