View Single Post
Old 05-12-2015, 08:05 AM   #1
wigglewomyn
YT Addict

Default Belated Mother's Day Gift from my baby

As most of you know, I have two new puppies; a male Duncan who is 7 months old and a female, Little Miss Elliot, who is 5 months old. Neither of their ears stand up which I have been upset about. I read on here last week about gluing their ears to cardboard with eyelash glue so this weekend I looked in two dollar stores for eyelash glue but neither had it. I was going to go to Walmart tonight when I went to puppy classes to buy it there. I figured that Duncan was probably too old for his ears to stand up but I thought I might be lucky with Elliot's as she is 5 months old plus her ears have always partially been standing with only half of them flopped over.

As I always do when I get home from work at night, I walked into the dining room to let the puppies out of their crates. Imagine my surprise last night when I walked into the dining room and there is Elliot sitting in her crate looking at me with her two ears standing completely up!!! Oh my goodness, I was so excited, I started crying. I opened her crate, took her out and started hugging and kissing her telling her how happy she had made her mommy with her belated Mother's Day gift of standing her ears up! She cocked her head to the side like she usually does and smiled at me as if to say, see Mommy, I was waiting for the perfect time to give you my gift.

I kept staring at her all night, checking her to make sure her ears were still up. A couple of times, they rolled back over but then she popped them back up again

I have been so bummed out that neither of their ears stood up even though I think they are both gorgeous and I love them so much. I was so happy, excited and amazed to see my little girl's ears standing up I just had to share.

Last edited by wigglewomyn; 05-12-2015 at 08:07 AM.
wigglewomyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!