Thread: Uti?
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2015, 03:35 AM   #1
MissSunni
YT Addict

Default Uti?

What are signs? Sunni was spayed last month and seemed to be fine afterwards. She had some sort of episode where she was lethargic etc, which I posted about and took her to vet. That problem is resolved. Liver count normal. This week I notice she started to have teeny accidents. I thought she was just over excited, because she always is zooming around. Yesterday it was getting worse with the accidents. I was home all day and letting her out frequently, but she still had accidents. This morning after she ate, she peed by the bowl in the kitchen, as if she couldn't make it outside..I brought her out but the damage was done by then. Now she is licking herself like crazy. I washed her with some warm water with apple vinegar cider in case there was something in the grass thats bothering her. Anyway, if it is a UTI is there a home remedy? I swear if I go to the Vet for another Sunday ER visit, I will scream!!! She never needs the vet on Tuesday mornings, lol. Always Saturday night, or Sunday when its an emergency to go to the office..ugh.
MissSunni is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!