View Single Post
Old 05-07-2015, 08:20 AM   #11
wigglewomyn
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shicks View Post
Thanks everyone for advice. We do have some very nice steps. The problem is Ruger will go up but jumps down. I'm working on this. I have to be near him when he's on the couch. I will tell him to use steps when gettin down. If I don't catch him in time he flies off the couch. It's just that he is so much in a hurry & won't take time for his steps. Any advice on this?
Thanks
This sounds exactly like my baby Elliot. She will come up the steps to the sofa but she jumps off of it. She will not go down the steps. We usually let the puppies play on the bed for awhile and after they fall asleep, move them to their crates. The other night Elliot jumped off of the bed. I was so upset as we have a Sleep number bed and it is very high off the floor and Elliot is very small. She has no fear at all and is such an acrobat. I said to my partner, it is a good thing we have insurance for these pups because I think we will need it sooner or later for that one. Needless to say, I am watching Elliot very carefully on the bed now.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!