Thread: D.s.a
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2015, 06:31 AM   #22
margaritaville
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Please send membership card to .........
Thankful mine are not big on wearing clothes but toys, bows etc. I'm always looking and buying them something.

Right now I'm in Belleview Wa. My daughter and son in law went to a conference in Chicago and I came out to doggie sit their Great Dane puppy (read nightmare). His bark sends the fluid in my ears from my allergies crackling.

So we have been made a few visits to Petco looking for indestructible toys since he is a major chewer. When I take him in they just laugh. He is a big slobbery, mouthy, gangly mess. We have been doing a lot of walking to tire him out as his most active time is between 6-9 at night but that isn't working even with 3.5 miles.

Yesterday I spent 43.00 on indestructible toys. An orange ball that holds treats. They lie it wasn't indestructible he chewed holes in it.

My daughter will be home tomorrow and I return to my sweet little yorkies on Monday. I can't wait to have them both on my lap. This puppy that that likes to sit on my lap is 60 lbs. I wish I could post a picture but I'm on my iPad and only can do it from my computer.

Joan, Bubba and Sissy-BEWARE OF PUPPY MILLS
breathe in, breathe out, move on -jb

Last edited by margaritaville; 05-07-2015 at 06:33 AM.
margaritaville is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!