View Single Post
Old 05-07-2015, 04:21 AM   #2
MissSunni
YT Addict

I waited until Sunni had all her shots before her first groom aside from me grooming her. Then I just wanted the groomer to do her nails, bath and ears. When I picked her up she had also cut the hair around her face which I literally specifically said do not do!! Anyway, she is 6 mos now and I havent cut it at all since. She went for her first official big girl groom this week with a groomer that I LOVE, not the first one. I was too impatient the first time to wait for the good groomer, lol. Another lesson learned! My real groomer did such a beautiful job. She just had a bath, nails, ears, butt and blow dry. She left the hair on her face and head alone.

Up until then I was keeping little bands in Sunni's hair. It was harder to get one topknot so I was doing pigtails because I could gather more of the hair out of her eyes as it was growing back in. I saw someone suggest using a bit of vaseline, of course not a lot and be very careful not to get too close to the eyes. It works, but I really found I didnt need to do that. I just wash her eyes if they get yucky, but so far thats one thing that Sunni doesn't have a problem with!!
MissSunni is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!