View Single Post
Old 05-06-2015, 01:39 PM   #10
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkietalkjilly View Post
Cody's a fireball! Those pictures are so cute - he's busy on the go after his prey, whatever it is or he thinks it is! I love the way Yorkies are ALWAYS on the job. Does he just wear you out like Tibbe does me? WHERE do Yorkies get all their energy? And why a burst of it just before bedtime? They are so tiny you wouldn't think they'd be the little pistols they are. Cody's a total terrier!
lol, he's a fireball all right, Cody came from NYC, I adopted him 11/2013 last summer he was just getting use to the freedom of a yard, there is a huge boulder at one end, there was a chipmunk under the boulder that Cody sniffed out, I got him in the house so the little critter could escape, several hours later we came out again, the chippy was gone, but, Cody dug a path from one end 1/2 way to the other end of that boulder sniffing out the chippy. For the rest of last summer he stood guard at that boulder waiting for the chippy. My heart was overwhelmed to see his terrier breed come out. One side of my yard has many very big rocks that I left that way for my other now passed pups, that was their hunting grounds. last summer I made a sitting area for myself so I can watch Cody stalking the boulder. This Spring he has discovered there are other hunting grounds, so yes, he keeps me busy, if he is out of my sight I am up and looking for him. I am so happy to see this little boy hunt, that's their job, and that's his fun. Cody is a teapot, 12 lbs, not a light weight lol. I just LOVE the hunting instincts in these lil yorkies. I know I have made him happy. Yep, Cody is a true terrier and I am loving it lol, even when he comes out of a hole filthy faced and full of leaves lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyyorkies View Post
Enjoy your hunting episodes little Coty!! All of your little wiggley treasures will keep mommy on her toes and a laugh in her heart. Have fun little hunter.
Wiggley treasures lol, he'll eat caterpillars, spiders, he has to be watched like a hawk. This is all new to him, I am hoping by the end of summer he won't be so obsessed. My passed girl was a great hunter, she lived to hunt, I would have to carry her in to eat, she was a beautiful 17 Lb girl that would rather hunt then to eat lol. Ya just gotta love these lil yorkies lol
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!