View Single Post
Old 05-05-2015, 06:12 AM   #4
JadeD
YT 1000 Club Member

She is just a baby!

She may like his lap because it is warmer than yours. This is the case with my Yorkie. He is my dog and adores me, but when my husband sits on the couch he will go curl up next to him because he is warmer than me. Sometimes when my teenager daughter sits down he will go sit with her. Your dog will want to sit with who she wants to sit with. Mine will not sit on my lap, he will curl up next to me on the couch but won't sit on my lap.

I have heard that many yorkie puppies don't wag their tail that much until they are in the 4-6 month range, but that is just what I have heard.

I am getting 2 Yorkie/Crested mix puppies in less than 2 weeks! I can't wait to see what they are like when they get home.

I think the tail wagging will come with time. Mine wags his little nub like crazy and paws the air when I come home, or just when I come upstairs from doing a load of laundry. I will be like "Teek, I was gone 2 minutes." LOL Give her time. She is still learning.

Enjoy this time with her! It will go quickly. Unlike my wait to get my puppies which is dragging on and on.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!