View Single Post
Old 05-04-2015, 06:46 AM   #14
107barney
T. Bumpkins & Co.
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp4m2 View Post
If this is directed at me I'll offer my reply.......I stated what I feed *my* dog and that *my* choice is to not feed corn. You felt the need to take issue with my choice and I don't know why. You stated you disagree with my statement. I'm allowing you to state your view, yet your not allowing me to state mine. Why is your view more deserving than mine to be posted??

To use the word "assaulted" seems a bit over dramatic, being I just made a general statement as to *my* pet food preference. Is the topic of pet food becoming so touchy we aren't allowed to mention the ingredients now? I also never once stated anything about *all* commercial pet food as being cheaply made or even anything about home cooking so I don't even know how to respond to this.
Yes, my pet food preference is to feed my dogs outside the system whenever I can. That can include corn. It is a good source of energy and carries with it water, fiber, and nutrients. It is not cheap, especially when I buy it fresh from my farmer locally and organically grown. So I disagree with your factually incorrect statement that corn is a cheap filler.

My dogs are turning 15 this summer, I feel I made good choices for them to get them this far in life. I hope the same for everyone here.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!