View Single Post
Old 05-03-2015, 06:20 AM   #16
MissSunni
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
I haven't heard of it, is it pre-made frozen raw, then? Sounds fab! I've been feeding raw for about 6 or 7 years now and I love it.

And btw, WOW on your vet - LOVING your vet. The majority of vets are clueless about raw diets and how they work within a dog's system. There can also be a lot of fear-mongering amongst less informed vets with respect to raw.
They make frozen Raw and freeze dried. From what I remember seeing is Turkey, Chicken, Beef, Salmon and Rabbit. I have to be honest, as a vegetarian, this is hard for me to figure out, haha. Both of my dogs love it so far. I got the freeze dried samples and they suggested I soften it with warm water and mix some of their regular food in with it. The freeze dried comes in kibble shapes or like hamburger patties. I'm gonna have to do a rehaul in my freezer to make space for frozen, lol. After doing a bit of research it does seem like the healthiest feeding choice. Especially given all the allergies many dogs have to all the by products. I'm brand new at this, so I dont want to hijack this thread anymore. I'll start a new one for the experts to give me advice
MissSunni is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!