View Single Post
Old 05-03-2015, 04:35 AM   #4
MissSunni
YT Addict

I love how the topnot looks, but if its making your life miserable I'd get a really cute cut for her. They still look so adorable with the puppy cut or some of the other cuts. Sunni's hair is still growing, and she will let me put bands in. Pigtails work better on her for some reason..a single top not is in and out all day. When I do pigtails, they can stay in for a few days. The bows will come out before 2 days, lol. But thats ok. I am letting her hair grow around her face. I had taken her for nail trims and hygeine clip and when I got back the groomer had trimmed all around her face too. Thats growing out now as well. I saw a tip on here from another poster that has actually been helping us get thru the awkward, too short but not long enough stage. I use a vaseline to flatten the hair on her snout so it doesnt get into her eyes. obviously avoid the eyes Before you cut, have you tried pigtails? I think Sunni can handle them better because they are by her (big) ears, and its pretty cute on her.
MissSunni is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!