View Single Post
Old 05-02-2015, 07:58 PM   #1
Melromeo27
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Some guy tried to steal my Yorkie puppy

hi all, I'm new to this forum. I had a weird incident today involving a complete stranger. I brought my 11 week old Yorkie girl to a family party. I was out front with her and my younger cousins when a stranger called out to me from across the street, "can I see your dog?" And he started walking over to us and when he got close, he pet Penny and she's super friendly which I guess is good and bad at the same time. He said, " your dog is beautiful" and he asked me what kind of dog and how old she was. Then he said can you come to my house I want to show my sister the puppy. I said no and picked her up and then he said well can I take her? I'll bring her right back. I said no again and walked back to the house. Just curious what you guys think of this? Do you think this guy was trying to steal my dog right under my nose? Plus I don't even know that he lived there as that's not my neighborhood. I got a bad feeling about him from the get go but after that I've just had this weird feeling for the rest of the day that I can't shake. So thankful my little baby is safe and sound where she belongs.
Melromeo27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!