View Single Post
Old 03-02-2006, 01:15 PM   #10
Magdalena16
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyxp
Yesterday, I got a 5 month old Yorkie. Coco(his name), he doesn't eat the pebble foods this his former owner provided him. He doesn't like the canned, mushy foods yet -- nor does he drink water! The only thing Coco's nibbling on is the little bone nuggets(treats) that I give to him once in a while. I don't know why he's not eating his food, except for those nuggets.
Hi, sorry! Im good with all of the food stuff by now! Since Mollie would never eat, but do not try to give Coco canned food or wet food, we had experianced this with both our puppies, mollie and bugsy, and they have a watery poo :[ after..and if you have a carpet in your home, its hard to make it come off, and if you have tile, its hard to get it out between each tile. Unfortunatly, we have both carpet and tile, so we have gone through both of them. If he doesn`t want to eat the dry food, then try to go to a petco or something, and get Nutro[Natural Choice] and get Lamb and Rice meal. It is a fact that he will eat it. That is now the only thing that Mollie will eat. But for her, she gets sick of the food quickly, so if thats the same deal with Coco, then try to by about 3 or 4 different foods at a time, just like we had done, and leave out about 3 different bowls, put a different food in each bowl, remember what you put in each, and then he will pick at one specific one, if he likes that then take away all but one, so he has 2 different ones to pick from, and in the one that he does NOT like, mix in cottage cheese. He will love it!

Hope it works!
Magdalena16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!